Search Our Site
- Watch - Chickenpox (varicella) in Pakistan June 2, 2017Health officials in Pakistan have reported a large outbreak of chickenpox, also known as varicella. Cases in children and adults, including deaths, have been reported in 10 districts.
- Watch - Dengue in Fiji May 12, 2017The Fiji Ministry of Health and Medical Services has declared a dengue outbreak. Travelers to Fiji should protect themselves against mosquito bites to avoid getting dengue.
- Watch - Malaria in Burundi April 24, 2017A malaria epidemic has been declared by the Burundi Ministry of Health. CDC continues to recommend that travelers to Burundi take prescription medicine to prevent malaria.
- Watch - Measles in Belgium April 17, 2017Health officials in Belgium have reported an outbreak of measles. CDC recommends that travelers to Belgium protect themselves by making sure they are vaccinated against measles.
- Watch - Measles in Germany April 17, 2017Health officials in Germany have reported an outbreak of measles. CDC recommends that travelers to Germany protect themselves by making sure they are vaccinated against measles.