Search Our Site
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Warning - Cyclone Idai in Mozambique, Malawi, and Zimbabwe March 22, 2019Parts of Mozambique, Malawi, and Zimbabwe have been severely affected by Tropical Cyclone Idai. US residents should avoid nonessential travel to Beira City and the surrounding area in Mozambique. Travelers to other affected parts of Mozambique, Malawi, and Zimbabwe should take steps to prevent illness and injury.
- Alert - Drug-Resistant Infections in Patients Who Had Weight-Loss Surgery in Mexico March 15, 2019Some US residents returning from Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico, have been diagnosed with infections caused by an antibiotic-resistant form of Pseudomonas aeruginosa bacteria. (weight loss surgery, bariatric, Tijuana, Mexico, Grand View Hospital, VIM, carbapenemase)
- Watch - Measles in Italy March 11, 2019Health officials in Italy have reported an outbreak of measles. CDC recommends that travelers to Italy protect themselves by making sure they are vaccinated against measles.
- Watch - Measles in Japan March 11, 2019There is an outbreak of measles in Japan. Travelers to Japan should make sure they are vaccinated against measles with the MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine.
- Watch - Measles in Kazakhstan March 11, 2019There is an outbreak of measles in Kazakhstan. Travelers to Kazakhstan should make sure they are vaccinated against measles with the MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine.