Search Our Site
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Watch - Dengue in Senegal November 7, 2018There is an outbreak of dengue in Senegal. Travelers to Senegal should protect themselves by preventing mosquito bites.
- Warning - Super Typhoon Yutu October 30, 2018Because of the typhoon that crossed the Northern Mariana Islands on October 25, travelers to the area may experience serious health and safety risks, and medical care may not be available. CDC recommends that travelers avoid all nonessential travel to the Northern Mariana Islands.
- Alert - Polio in Papua New Guinea October 26, 2018There is an outbreak of polio in Papua New Guinea. CDC recommends that all travelers to Papua New Guinea be fully vaccinated against polio.
- Alert - Polio in Nigeria October 26, 2018The Nigerian Ministry of Health has reported several cases of poliovirus in the state of Borno in northeastern Nigeria. CDC recommends that all travelers to Nigeria be vaccinated fully against polio. Because of the risk of cross-border transmission, CDC recommends a one-time booster dose of polio vaccine for fully vaccinated adults traveling to Niger, Cameroon, […]
- Alert - Polio in Syria October 26, 2018Cases of vaccine-derived polio have been reported in Syria, according to the Global Polio Eradication Initiative. CDC recommends that all travelers to Syria be vaccinated fully against polio.