Search Our Site
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Alert - Polio in Papua New Guinea July 18, 2018There is an outbreak of polio in Papua New Guinea. CDC recommends that all travelers to Papua New Guinea be fully vaccinated against polio.
- Watch - Rift Valley Fever in Kenya July 17, 2018There is an outbreak of Rift Valley fever (RVF) in Kenya. Travelers to Kenya should protect themselves from RVF by avoiding contact with infected animals and preventing mosquito bites.
- Alert - Extensively Drug-Resistant Typhoid Fever in Pakistan June 27, 2018There is an ongoing outbreak of extensively drug-resistant (XDR) typhoid fever in Pakistan that does not respond to most antibiotics. Travelers to South Asia, including Pakistan, should take precautions to protect themselves from typhoid fever, including getting a typhoid fever vaccination. Travelers to these areas should also take extra care to follow safe food and […]
- Watch - Ebola in Democratic Republic of the Congo June 8, 2018An outbreak of Ebola is occurring in the Bikoro area, Equateur province in the northwest corner of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC). Cases have also been found in nearby Iboko and the large city of Mbandaka.
- Alert - Yellow Fever in Brazil May 17, 2018There is a large, ongoing outbreak of yellow fever in multiple states of Brazil. Travelers to Brazil should protect themselves from yellow fever by getting yellow fever vaccine at least 10 days before travel, and preventing mosquito bites.