Search Our Site
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Watch - Yellow Fever in Nigeria January 18, 2019A large, ongoing outbreak of yellow fever in Nigeria began in September 2017. The outbreak is now spread throughout the country. Travelers going to Nigeria should receive vaccination against yellow fever at least 10 days before travel and should take steps to prevent mosquito bites while there.
- Alert - Ebola in Democratic Republic of the Congo January 17, 2019There is an outbreak of Ebola in the North Kivu (Kivu Nord) and Ituri provinces in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).
- Watch - Lunar New Year January 9, 2019The Year of the Pig begins on February 5, 2019, and many people will travel to Asia to celebrate the Lunar New Year. If you plan to travel to Asia to visit friends or relatives or participate in the festivities, you can take some simple precautions to help you stay safe and healthy.
- Alert - Drug-Resistant Infections in Mexico January 9, 2019Recently, some US residents returning from Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico, were diagnosed with infections caused by an antibiotic-resistant form of Pseudomonas aeruginosa bacteria.
- Alert - Polio in Niger December 14, 2018There is a polio outbreak in Niger. CDC recommends that all travelers to Niger be vaccinated fully against polio.