Search Our Site
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Watch - Ebola in Democratic Republic of the Congo September 14, 2018There is an outbreak of Ebola in North Kivu (Kivu Nord) and Ituri provinces in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).
- Watch - Leptospirosis in Israel September 14, 2018There is an outbreak of leptospirosis in northern Israel (Golan Heights). Travelers at highest risk are those exposed to contaminated fresh water like lakes and rivers in the affected area, such as through swimming, wading, kayaking, or rafting.
- Watch - Measles in Brazil August 28, 2018A measles outbreak has been reported in Brazil. CDC recommends that travelers to Brazil protect themselves by making sure they are vaccinated against measles.
- Alert - Polio in Papua New Guinea August 13, 2018There is an outbreak of polio in Papua New Guinea. CDC recommends that all travelers to Papua New Guinea be fully vaccinated against polio.
- Alert - Zika Virus in Samoa August 7, 2018Zika virus (or Zika) has been reported. Public health officials have reported that mosquitoes are infected with Zika and spreading it to people.