Search Our Site
- Honduras Travel Alert December 6, 2017
- Europe Travel Alert November 16, 2017
- Togo Travel Alert November 7, 2017
- South Pacific Tropical Cyclone Season Travel Alert October 24, 2017
- Hurricane and Typhoon Season 2017 Travel Alert June 5, 2017
- Watch - Lunar New Year December 6, 2017The Year of the Dog begins on February 16, 2018, and many people will travel to Asia to celebrate the Lunar New Year. Destinations include Australia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Mauritius, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Watch - Carnival and Mardi Gras December 6, 2017If you plan to travel outside the United States to celebrate Carnival, you can take some simple precautions to help you stay safe and healthy. Destinations include Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, and Trinidad and Tobago.
- Watch - 2018 Winter Olympics (PyeongChang 2018) November 28, 2017The 2018 Winter Olympics will take place in PyeongChang, South Korea, from February 9 to February 25, 2018. The Paralympic Games are scheduled for March 9 to March 18, 2018.
- Watch - Mumps in New Zealand November 16, 2017Public health officials in New Zealand have reported an outbreak of mumps. CDC recommends that travelers to New Zealand protect themselves by making sure they are vaccinated against mumps.
- Alert - Hurricanes Irma and Maria in the Caribbean November 14, 2017Beginning on September 6, 2017, Hurricane Irma crossed the Caribbean, followed on September 16 by Hurricane Maria. These storms caused severe damage in a number of countries and territories, including Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, the Bahamas, the British Virgin Islands, Cuba, Dominica, the Dominican Republic, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Martinique, Puerto Rico, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Martin, Sint […]