Search Our Site
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Watch - Dengue in Asia and the Pacific Islands October 30, 2019Dengue is a risk in many parts of Asia and the Pacific Islands. Some countries are reporting increased numbers of cases of the disease. Travelers to Asia and the Pacific Islands can protect themselves by preventing mosquito bites.
- Alert - Ebola in Democratic Republic of the Congo October 29, 2019There is an outbreak of Ebola in the North Kivu (Kivu Nord) and Ituri provinces in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).
- Watch - Dengue in the Mediterranean Region October 9, 2019Locally acquired dengue virus infection has been reported in France and Spain. The risk of infection to travelers to the Mediterranean region is low.
- Alert - Polio in the Philippines October 8, 2019There is a polio outbreak in the Philippines.
- Watch - Chikungunya in Ethiopia October 8, 2019There is an outbreak of chikungunya in Ethiopia. You can protect yourself against chikungunya disease by preventing mosquito bites