Search Our Site
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Watch - Dengue in the Americas March 31, 2020Dengue is a risk in many parts of Central and South America, Mexico, and the Caribbean. Some countries are reporting increased numbers of cases of the disease. Travelers to the Americas can protect themselves by preventing mosquito bites.
- Warning - Global COVID-19 Pandemic Notice March 27, 2020Widespread ongoing transmission of a respiratory illness caused by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) is occurring globally. CDC recommends that travelers avoid all nonessential international travel.
- Warning - COVID-19 and Cruise Ship Travel March 17, 2020CDC recommends that travelers defer all cruise travel worldwide.
- Watch - Dengue in Asia and the Pacific Islands March 9, 2020Dengue is a risk in many parts of Asia and the Pacific Islands. Some countries are reporting increased numbers of cases of the disease. Travelers to Asia and the Pacific Islands can protect themselves by preventing mosquito bites.
- Alert - Polio in Africa March 9, 2020There are polio outbreaks in several countries in Africa. CDC recommends that all travelers to these countries be vaccinated fully against polio.