Search Our Site
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Alert - Ebola in Democratic Republic of the Congo August 8, 2019There is an outbreak of Ebola in the North Kivu (Kivu Nord) and Ituri provinces in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).
- Watch - Lassa Fever in Nigeria August 7, 2019Nigerian health officials have declared an outbreak of Lassa fever in Nigeria. Travelers to Nigeria should avoid contact with rats, especially rat urine and feces, and keep their accommodations or campsites clean.
- Watch - Monkeypox in Nigeria August 7, 2019There is an ongoing outbreak of monkeypox in Nigeria. Travelers to Nigeria should protect themselves from monkeypox by washing hands often with soap and water, and avoiding contact with animals or people that may be sick.
- Warning - Health Infrastructure Breakdown in Venezuela August 7, 2019CDC recommends that travelers avoid all nonessential travel to Venezuela. The country is experiencing outbreaks of infectious diseases, and adequate health care is currently not available in most of the country.
- Watch - Hajj in Saudi Arabia August 7, 2019The Hajj, or pilgrimage to Mecca, Saudi Arabia, is one of the world’s largest mass gatherings. In 2019, Hajj will take place August 9–14.