Search Our Site
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Watch - Dengue in the Mediterranean Region October 9, 2019Locally acquired dengue virus infection has been reported in France and Spain. The risk of infection to travelers to the Mediterranean region is low.
- Alert - Polio in the Philippines October 8, 2019There is a polio outbreak in the Philippines.
- Watch - Chikungunya in Ethiopia October 8, 2019There is an outbreak of chikungunya in Ethiopia. You can protect yourself against chikungunya disease by preventing mosquito bites
- Watch - Dengue in Asia and the Pacific Islands October 8, 2019Dengue is a risk in many parts of Asia and the Pacific Islands. Some countries are reporting increased numbers of cases of the disease. Travelers to Asia and the Pacific Islands can protect themselves by preventing mosquito bites.
- Alert - Yellow Fever in Nigeria October 7, 2019A large, ongoing outbreak of yellow fever in Nigeria began in September 2017. The outbreak is now spread throughout the country. Travelers going to Nigeria should receive vaccination against yellow fever at least 10 days before travel and should take steps to prevent mosquito bites while there.