Search Our Site
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Watch - Dengue in the Americas May 21, 2020Dengue is a risk in many parts of Central and South America, Mexico, and the Caribbean. Some countries are reporting increased numbers of cases of the disease. Travelers to the Americas can protect themselves by preventing mosquito bites.
- Watch - Yellow Fever in Ethiopia April 23, 2020There is an outbreak of yellow fever in the Southern Nations Nationalities and Peoples Region (SNNPR) of Ethiopia. Travelers going to Ethiopia should receive vaccination against yellow fever at least 10 days before travel and should take steps to prevent mosquito bites while there.
- Watch - Meningococcal Disease in Benin April 20, 2020There is an outbreak of meningococcal disease in northwest Benin.
- Warning - COVID-19 and Cruise Ship Travel April 20, 2020CDC recommends that travelers defer all cruise travel worldwide.
- Warning - Health Infrastructure Breakdown in Venezuela April 20, 2020CDC recommends that travelers avoid all nonessential travel to Venezuela. The country is experiencing outbreaks of infectious diseases, and adequate health care is currently not available in most of the country.