Search Our Site
- Alert - Yellow Fever in Brazil September 20, 2017The Brazilian Ministry of Health has reported an ongoing outbreak of yellow fever. In response to this outbreak, health authorities have recently expanded the list of areas in which yellow fever vaccination is recommended for travelers.
- Alert - Flooding in South Asia September 15, 2017Since the monsoon season began in August 2017, widespread flooding in Bangladesh, India, and Nepal has affected more than 40 million people.
- Alert - Hurricane Irma in the Caribbean September 13, 2017Beginning on September 6, 2017, Hurricane Irma crossed the Caribbean and caused severe damage in a number of countries and territories, including Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, the Bahamas, the British Virgin Islands, Cuba, the Dominican Republic, Haiti, Puerto Rico, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Martin, Sint Maarten, Turks and Caicos, and the US Virgin Islands.
- Alert - Earthquake and Hurricane in Mexico September 13, 2017Two recent natural disasters have caused severe damage, injuries, and deaths in Mexico.
- Alert - Zika Virus in Panama August 29, 2017Zika virus (or Zika) has been reported. Public health officials have reported that mosquitoes are infected with Zika and spreading it to people.