Search Our Site
- Europe Travel Alert November 21, 2016
- Haiti Travel Alert November 16, 2016
- South Pacific Tropical Cyclone Season - Travel Alert October 6, 2016
- Laos Travel Alert October 5, 2016
- Hurricane and Typhoon Season 2016 Travel Alert June 3, 2016
- Alert - Zika Virus in Montserrat November 21, 2016Public health officials have reported that mosquitoes in Montserrat are infected with Zika virus and are spreading it to people.
- Alert - Zika Virus in The Bahamas November 18, 2016Local mosquito transmission of Zika virus infection (Zika) has been reported. Local mosquito transmission means that mosquitoes in the area are infected with Zika virus and are spreading it to people.
- Alert - Zika Virus in Palau November 16, 2016Local transmission of Zika virus infection (Zika) has been reported. Local transmission means that mosquitoes in the area have been infected with Zika virus, spreading it to people.
- Watch - Measles in Romania November 10, 2016A measles outbreak has been reported in Romania. CDC recommends that travelers to Romania protect themselves by making sure they are vaccinated against measles, particularly infants 6–11 months of age (1 dose of measles vaccine) and children 12 months of age or older (2 doses of measles vaccine). Clinicians should keep measles in mind when […]
- Watch - Chikungunya in the Caribbean November 7, 2016In December 2013, the World Health Organization (WHO) reported cases of chikungunya in Saint Martin. Additional cases were reported in other islands in the Caribbean. This is the first time that local transmission of chikungunya has been reported in the Americas. CDC recommends that travelers to the Caribbean protect themselves from mosquito bites.