Search Our Site
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Watch - Listeriosis in South Africa February 12, 2018There is an outbreak of listeriosis in South Africa. People usually become ill with listeriosis after eating contaminated foods. Travelers to South Africa, especially those with higher risk of infection, may wish to avoid certain foods to reduce their risk of infection.
- Watch - 2018 Winter Olympics (PyeongChang 2018) February 8, 2018The 2018 Winter Olympics will take place in PyeongChang, South Korea, from February 9 to February 25, 2018. The Paralympic Games are scheduled for March 9 to March 18, 2018.
- Alert - Malaria in Brazil January 31, 2018Public health officials in Brazil have reported an outbreak of locally transmitted malaria in the town of Wenceslau Guimarães in Bahia State. Local transmission means that mosquitoes in the area may be infected with malaria and spreading it to people.
- Watch - Yellow Fever in Nigeria January 30, 2018The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control has reported an ongoing outbreak of yellow fever that began in September 2017.
- Alert - Yellow Fever in Brazil January 26, 2018The Brazilian Ministry of Health has reported an ongoing outbreak of yellow fever. In response to this outbreak, health authorities have recently expanded the list of areas in which yellow fever vaccination is recommended for travelers.