Search Our Site
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Watch - Monkeypox in Nigeria May 21, 2019There is an ongoing outbreak of monkeypox in Nigeria. Travelers to Nigeria should protect themselves from monkeypox by washing hands often with soap and water, and avoiding contact with animals or people that may be sick.
- Alert - Ebola in Democratic Republic of the Congo May 17, 2019There is an outbreak of Ebola in the North Kivu (Kivu Nord) and Ituri provinces in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).
- Warning - Cyclone Idai in Mozambique, Malawi, and Zimbabwe April 5, 2019Parts of Mozambique, Malawi, and Zimbabwe have been severely affected by Tropical Cyclone Idai. US residents should avoid nonessential travel to Beira City and the surrounding area in Mozambique. Travelers to other affected parts of Mozambique, Malawi, and Zimbabwe should take steps to prevent illness and injury.
- Alert - Rubella in Japan March 11, 2019There is an outbreak of rubella in Japan. Travelers to Japan should make sure they are vaccinated against rubella with the MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine before travel.
- Watch - Measles in Brazil March 11, 2019A measles outbreak has been reported in Brazil. CDC recommends that travelers to Brazil protect themselves by making sure they are vaccinated against measles.