Disney’s newest Resort and its first in Hawaii, Aulani, is scheduled to open August 29, in historic Ko Olina on Oahu’s Leeward coast. The massive oceanfront property features 800+ rooms in two 15-story towers. It sits on 21 acres, with an 18,000 sq. ft spa.
Aulani, which means “messenger of a chief”, was designed by Disney to reflect native Hawaiian culture throughout its design, art and furnishings. The property is one of the most expensive places in Hawaii. Travelocity wants to help out by giving $250 off this trip when you book with them. While still not cheap, this is one of the only deals I’ve seen advertised so far.
Their accommodations are great for a large family vacation. Their Parlor suites sleep 5. If you are part of the Disney Vacations club then your next big can choose from: 1-Bedroom Villa which sleeps up to 5 Guests, 2-Bedroom Villa which sleeps up to 9 Guests or the Grand Villa which sleeps 15.
- Minimum 5-night stay
- Book through September 15 for stays through December 31, 2011
- Save $250 on Disney’s Aulani 5+ night vacation packages ($500 min. spend) with PROMOCODE: MOUSE250. Ends 9/15.
- Rooms for 5 or More at Disney World
- Four great Disney World Options for Families of Five or More
- Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, Ko Disney’s Olina, Hawai‘i to Open in Late 2011
- Orlando: exclusive 40% off two-bedroom suite — just $65
- Walt Disney World Vacation Package Savings for Winter 2009, Spring 2010: Special Offer Lets Guests Get Up to 3 Nights Free