Heading out for Spring Break? You have to check out Frommer’s article on Best Spring Break Deals: Florida, Colorado, Arizona & 32 Club Med Family Resorts
They highlight the “Kids Stay Free” deal that’s returned to Club Med’s resorts – and now valid at all 32 family resorts.
Into Orlando? Then check out the savings at Loews – up to 30%. It’s part of their “Stay More, Save More” deals. It includes all three Universal Orlando hotels: the Hard rOCK Hotel Orlando, Loews Portofino Bay and Loews Royal Pacific Resort.
Tucson, Arizona’s Westward Look, the “oldest resort in Tucson, has put out a special offer for spring break.” Rates start at $189 weekdays and $209 weekends.
They also mention Colorado’s Broadmor, a 744-room hotel that has two pools, horseback riding and more.
- Orlando: Harry Potter week w/hotel + air from $114/day
- Orlando: Universal Studios Harry Potter Trip
- Family Travel Begins with Universal Orlando
- Universal Studios on-Site Hotels Offer Advantages for Big Families
- Wyndham® Extra Holidays Announces Spring Travel Deals