Frommer’s website is a great source of travel information. Arthur Frommer‘s first book series begain in 1957 with Europe on $5 a Day and since has grown to over 350 Guidebooks in 14 series, plus a highly visited website.
According to this post, ” they’ve never grown tired of London, and we doubt that you or your family will, either. On the contrary, London rewards repeat visitors with an inexhaustible array of things to see and do.
- Frommer’s List of Family-Friendly Hotels in Washington, D.C.
- Orbitz Launches Winter Hotel Blowout Sale With Up to 50% Off at Thousands of Hotels Worldwide
- LegolandLand Florida Opens in October 2011
- Lonely Planet’s “Travel With Children” Guide Top Ten List
- Top 4 Family Vacation Guides at Barnes and Noble