Don’t say good-bye to summer, just yet! The “Never-Ending Summer Escape” at the South Seas Resort in Captiva, Florida makes it easy and affordable to dive into one more unforgettable vacation. After a three-night stay, get a fourth night free and a free night certificate for a future stay at a participating Luxury Resorts & Hotels.
During a four-night stay, guests will enjoy a 20% discount on all food and beverage; golf; Tiva Kids Camp; watersports and sailing lessons.
As one of Parents Magazine’s “Top 10 Family Beach Resorts,” South Seas Island Resort offers a variety of programs and activities ranging from the nationally recognized Tiva Kids Camp, Kay Casperson Lifestyles Spa & Boutique, golf, tennis and nature tours to eateries, a shopping village, boating, fishing and sailing. The fourth free night is deducted from the hotel folio at check-out.The resort offers 1,2 and 3-bedroom villas for large families or small families wanting more space.
The free night stay certificate is valid on stays through December 20, 2010. The complimentary one-night stay is valid at a participating Luxury Resorts & Hotels located at several locations on both coasts of Florida and in Montego Bay, Jamaica and San Juan, Puerto Rico.
This nice youtube video of one family’s trip caught our eye:
- Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort Two-Bedroom Townhomes (4th Night FREE)
- ForbesTraveler Posts 10 Great Family Vacations for 2009
- Big Family Vacation at Hyatt Resorts with Great Savings
- Guests Can Book Adventures by Disney Vacation, Get Free Disney Cruise for Second Vacation
- Family Means Fun at Fairmont Scottsdale Princess With Value Vacations, Cool Pools and Exclusive National Geographic Explorers Camp for Kids