Norwegian Cruise Line and Nickelodeon are offering the ultimate family cruise vacation with two “Nickelodeon All Access Cruises” setting sail in 2011. These special Nickelodeon-themed cruises give guests access to seven days of slime-filled entertainment all day, every day aboard Norwegian Jewel, sailing from New York on February 20, 2011; and on the cruise line’s newest and most innovative ship, Norwegian Epic, sailing from Barcelona on July 24, 2011. Families who book an All Access Cruise between August 23, 2010 and September 13, 2010 will receive a special offer of up to $250 in on-board credits, based on stateroom category; and half off the deposit (excluding the Garden Villa and other suite categories).
Norwegian and Nickelodeon have partnered to provide families with a once-in-a-lifetime cruise vacation that is all Nickelodeon, all week long. Exclusive Nickelodeon family programming featured on the two “Nickelodeon All Access” cruises includes:
– Ultimate sliming experience offers a chance for the whole family to get slimed together.
– Meet & greets with the stars of Nickelodeon’s hottest live-action shows. Special cruise guests have included stars from iCarly, True Jackson VP, and the voice of SpongeBob SquarePants.
– This year’s star line-up is still to be announced, but promises to be just as exciting.
– Special viewings and premieres of never-before-seen episodes of Nickelodeon’s hit TV shows like iCarly, Victorious and SpongeBob SquarePants.
– Meet & greets with some of your favorite Nickelodeon characters including SpongeBob SquarePants, Dora the Explorer, Aang the Last Airbender and many more!
– Nickelodeon’s signature messy game shows like Slime Time LIVE! and poolside events.
– Breakfast with Nickelodeon characters every day of the cruise.
– And much more!
– Plus, families can enjoy the freedom and flexibility of Norwegian Cruise Line’s Freestyle Cruising®.
The non-stop excitement and thrills of the “Nickelodeon All Access Cruise” are only available on: Norwegian Jewel sailing President’s Day holiday, February 20, 2011, round-trip from New York to Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida; Nassau, Bahamas; and Great Stirrup Cay, Norwegian’s private island or Norwegian Epic departing on July 24, 2011 from Barcelona with ports of call including Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Rome (Civitavecchia), and Naples, Italy; and Palma, Majorca, Spain. Starting rates are from $899 per person double occupancy on Norwegian Jewel and from $1299 per person double occupancy on Norwegian Epic.
The on-board credit limited time offer includes $250 per stateroom when sailing in a Garden Villa, available on Norwegian Jewel; $150 for suites; $100 for mini-suites and deluxe balcony staterooms; $75 for balcony staterooms; $50 for ocean view and $25 for inside staterooms.
To book one of the only two “Nickelodeon All Access Cruises” in 2011, call Norwegian at 866-770-NICK (6425), visit www.ncl.com/nickallaccess, or contact a travel professional. Get the latest updates, play interactive games and connect with other families on the Nickelodeon All Access Facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/nickallaccess.
- Nickelodeon and Norwegian Cruise Line Partner to Deliver the Ultimate Family Experience with Nickelodeon at Sea Exclusively on Norwegian Cruise Line
- Nickelodeon and Norwegian Cruise Line Hit the Open Sea with Nickelodeon” All Access Cruises
- Caribbean: Kids cruise on NCL from $99
- MSC Cruises: Save 50 Percent On A Caribbean Cruise
- Disney Cruise for Family of Five: 50% off on Kids Rate