The summer is not over yet. A beach getaway is still within reach at Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, the area’s leading five star Mexico resort. Guests who reserve four nights or more can experience more with “one, two, three, four” great reasons to stay and play at this magical resort near Puerto Vallarta.
Travelers of all ages and interests can enjoy four great reasons to visit this exceptional five star Mexico resort in picturesque Punta de Mita.
1. Turtle-nesting season – watching turtles lay their eggs on the beach ensuring a future generation of beloved sea creatures
2. Beach bonding time – sunrise strolls along a secluded beach facing a dramatic Pacific horizon
3. Down time – floating around the lazy river with a drink in hand
4. Exceptional Vacation Value – USD 1,234 of resort credit to discover the magic of Punta Mita
The USD 1,234 credit is applied to the guest folio at check-out with every four consecutive paid nights. Up to 50% of the credit may be applied towards the room charge, while the remaining credit is applied to resort incidental charges including food, golf and spa. The credit is non-refundable. Rates start at USD 415 (for a Garden View Casita Room) through October 1st and begin at USD 545 from October 2-31st.
For details of the 1,234 Resort Credit promotion, please visit the resort near Puerto Vallarta’s rates and reservations page.
Just 45 minutes from Puerto Vallarta International Airport, Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita is located in a private community on a peninsula framed on either side by unspoiled beaches and beautiful views of the dramatic Pacific Ocean and the gentle bay waters of Bahia de Banderas. Nestled among 26 rolling acres of lush, tropical terrain, the Resort offers 173 spacious guestrooms including 30 suites and three mega suites, all housed in Mexican-style casitas perched along the Pacific Coast.
Comprehensive amenities entertain families and couples alike. These include three pool areas, four distinctive restaurants, two 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses, tennis complex, full-service Apuane Spa and private resort yacht. Kids can spread their wings with a variety of fun programs such as piñata making at the complimentary Kids for All Seasons Center. Adults can partake in their own pursuits including events at the Resort’s in-house Cultural Center, which offers a range of complimentary activities from Tequila tastings and Mexican Gastronomy seminars to art walks and hikes of historic ruins.
For reservations or more information, travelers can contact Resort Reservations directly at (866) 280-9490 or visit www.fourseasons.com/puntamita .
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort Gets AAA Five Diamond Rating
- Colony Beach & Tennis Resort of Long Boat Key rates start at $175 a Night
- Top Ten Cabo Big Family Getaways for a Sunny Summer Vacation
- Sixteen Lodgings Join AAA’s Exclusive List of Five Diamond Award Winners
- Marriott Resort’s “Spring into Savings” Promotion Means Up to 40% Off on Select Stays