When it comes to landing a great deal on a summer getaway, sometimes it pays to procrastinate. If you’ve been California dreamin’, it’s time to wake up and get packing for one of these top SoCal resorts.
Get Up to $500 Credit at San Diego’s Paradise Point
Spend your vacation in a town with a lot of kid-friendly attractions — theme parks, museums, zoos — and you’ll blow a good chunk of your budget on overpriced, concession-style meals. So we were intrigued by the Experience More Paradise package at San Diego’s Paradise Point Resort and Spa (tel. 800/344-2626; www.paradisepoint.com), which works on a sliding scale: stay three nights and you get a $300 resort credit; four nights earns a $400 resort credit; five nights comes with a $500 credit.
Read more at FROMMERS
- Frommers: Family Travel Packages: Colonial Williamsburg & Maryland’s Eastern Shore
- Frommers Highlights Great Deals on Family Cruises from Kids Sailing Free and On-Board Credits to 75% off some Rates
- Beaver Creek Loves Kids! Kids Fly Free and Kids Stay Free
- Free-for-Fall at Nickelodeon Suites Resort: Get a Free Night
- Frommer Names their Top Destinations for 2010