While other iPhone apps charge $1.99 or more and include only a highly limited number of destinations, the “RV Parks” iPhone app by RVParking.com is free and offers detailed information on more than 18,000 RV parks across the United States (including 1,018 Florida RV parks and 1,378 Texas RV parks).
This app automatically finds the nearest RV parks and includes detailed park information including power, pull-throughs and WiFi to name a few. Users can also search or browse parks by city or state. Once a user finds a park, they can call the RV park directly with a single click or get automated directions with their iPhone.
In addition, almost all data is stored locally on your iPhone so it’s still accessible even if you can’t get a signal.
“For years, RVers have carried around giant directories the size of the New York City phone books that are instantly outdated. Now, you can carry access park information, phone numbers and even user reviews in the palm of your hand,” says Erik Budde, CEO of RVParking.com.
To learn more or download the free iPhone app, go to: http://www.rvparking.com/iphone.
- Forbe Traveler’s 10 Most Kid-Friendly Cities in America
- Free Admission and Festivities for All during National Park Week April 16-24
- LegolandLand Florida Opens in October 2011
- National Park Week, April 17-25 Means Free Admission to all 392 National Parks
- Top 4 Family Vacation Guides at Barnes and Noble