Carnival Cruise Lines has officially launched its new, year-round cruise schedule from Charleston, SC. Carnival Fantasy will operate five-, six- and seven-day voyages to the Bahamas and Key West in Florida from the Passenger Terminal in downtown Charleston. In 2011, Carnival will also offer a series of Bermuda cruises from Charleston on the Carnival Fantasy.
The 2,056-passenger Carnival Fantasy features a host of on-board amenities and facilities including a 12,000-square-foot health spa, extensive children’s facilities for kids in three age groups, a variety of formal and casual dining options and 12 lounges and bars.
Also featured is Carnival WaterWorks, an expansive, all-ages aqua park featuring a 300-foot-long water slide, 82-foot-long dual racing slides and a splash zone. Carnival Fantasy also offers Serenity, an exclusive adults-only retreat, and a resort-style main pool area.
Carnival Fantasy will sail this afternoon on a five-day voyage from Charleston to Freeport and Nassau, the Bahamas.
- Best Hotel and Resort Pools for Kids
- Four Great Water Parks in Orlando
- Redweek’s Top 3 Timeshare Resort Pools
- Disney Fantasy Sets Sail in April 2012 – Disney Cruise Line 2012 Itineraries Open for Booking
- Carnival Announces Unique and Magic Ways Guests Get in on the Fun on Its Newest ‘Fun Ship,’ Carnival Magic