Club Med vacations are definitely escapism—after deciding which resort and when, you can unplug that decision-making reflex for the duration. All your meals and drinks, all your activities (including trapeze!), kids’ clubs, everything for one price. This summer at Punta Cana (Dominican Republic), Cancun Yucatan & Ixtapa Pacific (Mexico), Sandpiper (Florida), Caravelle (Guadeloupe), and Buccaneer’s Creek (Martinique), big families can book a week at $637/person; and couples can book from $774/person. Book by June 28 for travel between now and December 11.
What You Get:
- 7 nights’ accommodations
- All meals, snacks, and drinks
- Kids’ clubs at participating resorts up to 17 years old
- Baby & Petit Club Med™**: specialized facilities, programs & care for babies & toddles
- Non-motorized land and water sports, including tennis, windsurfing and more
- Roundtrip airfare, at additional cost
Everything included in one convenient price: – Enhanced accommodations: ocean view, deluxe rooms, suites and family suites for families of five or more.
For more information or to book, please visit Club Med, or call (800) 258-2633.
- Riviera Maya: Suite Upgrade plus 32% savings at Luxe All-Inclusive
- Jolly Beach Resorts & Spa with All-Inclusive 50% Off on Antigua
- Club Med’s WOW Rates for Big Family Vacations
- Kids 15 & Under Stay Free at Club Med
- New Turks and Caicos Resort Gears up for February Opening with 30% off Rate