Beginning July 1, the AAA three-diamond-rated Wyndham Sugar Bay Resort & Spa will become St. Thomas’ only fully all-inclusive resort, according to Wyndham representatives.
The resort will launch its new status with discounts including Summer Getaway rates starting at $387 per night double occupancy for travel through September 30 and a big family special featuring 50 percent off a second room to accommodate up to four children.
Seeing a growing demand from budget-conscious travelers for an all-inclusive resort, Wyndham Sugar Bay Resort & Spa plans to offer unlimited food and beverages, entertainment, half-day access to the supervised Kid’s Club, and a comprehensive activities program featuring snorkeling, kayaking, sailing, miniature golf and family movie nights.
- Occidental Grand Punta Cana – All Inclusive from $104
- Wyndham Upgrades Riviera Maya Properties, Introduces New Family Rooms
- Wyndham® Extra Holidays Announces Spring Travel Deals
- Family Vacation at All-inclusive Resorts Means Big Savings
- Jolly Beach Resorts & Spa with All-Inclusive 50% Off on Antigua