Norwegian Cruise Line and Nickelodeon today announced the dates and itineraries for the two 2011 “Nickelodeon All Access Cruises.” These special Nickelodeon-themed cruises will give guests exclusive access to a fun-filled, seven-day itinerary of Nickelodeon-themed entertainment all day, every day on board Norwegian Jewel from New York on February 20, 2011, and on the cruise line’s newest ship, Norwegian Epic, from Barcelona on July 24, 2011.
“Nickelodeon All Access Cruises’ only on Norwegian Cruise Line will provide families with the ultimate vacation experience at sea,” said Kevin Sheehan, Norwegian’s chief executive officer. “These immersive cruises offer the freedom and flexibility that Freestyle Cruising provides with the ability for families to get up close and personal with Nickelodeon.”.
Experience a whole new level of imaginative activities and entertainment specifically designed for everyone in the family from kids to teens to adults.
- Catch a show starring everyone’s favorite Nickelodeon characters, including SpongeBob SquarePants, Dora the Explorer and more.
- Splash and play with new poolside activities and games.
- Meet your favorite Nickelodeon stars with character breakfasts and other fun meet and greets throughout the ship.
- Enjoy exciting trips ashore designed specifically for families.
“We are very excited to offer families unique and exclusive Nickelodeon entertainment programs on two world-class vessels, Norwegian Jewel and Norwegian Epic,” said Howard Smith, executive vice president, Nickelodeon Recreation. “‘Nickelodeon All Access Cruises’ offer the ultimate cruise experience with a thrilling line up of Nickelodeon entertainment combined with Norwegian’s world-class ships and exciting itineraries.”
The inaugural “Nickelodeon All Access Cruise” on board Norwegian Jewel sets sail on February 20, 2011, with a round-trip seven-day itinerary from New York sailing to Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida; Nassau, Bahamas; and Great Stirrup Cay, Norwegian’s private island. Norwegian Epic’s “Nickelodeon All Access Cruise” departs on July 24, 2011, from Barcelona on a seven-day Western Mediterranean cruise to Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Rome (Civitavecchia), and Naples, Italy; and Palma, Majorca, Spain.
Cruises are priced from $1,349 per person, based on double occupancy, and go on sale Wednesday, April 28 to past Norwegian guests (Latitudes members) and May 1 to the general public. Travel partners and guests should call 866-234-5610 to book one of these immersive cruises. To learn more about these cruises join Norwegian’s live “Inside Norwegian Cruise Line” webcast on Tuesday, April 27 at 3:30 ET.
These two specialty cruises will include access to exclusive meet and greets with Nickelodeon stars; screenings of never-before-seen episodes of hit Nick shows; interactive game shows for the entire family; Nick-themed Sailaway; Club Nick parties; and the opportunity for every family to get slimed.
To learn more about “Nickelodeon All Access Cruises” or “Nickelodeon at Sea” year-round programming, visit www.ncl.com/nickelodeon.
- Nickelodeon and Norwegian Cruise Line Partner to Deliver the Ultimate Family Experience with Nickelodeon at Sea Exclusively on Norwegian Cruise Line
- Have the Slime of Your Life on Two Exclusive Nickelodeon All Access Cruise
- CruiseNow.com announces $99 kids fare deal on select Norwegian Cruise Line
- Caribbean: Kids cruise on NCL from $99
- Today’s Travel Twitters