Thomas Smith, social media director for Disney Parks, announced on his blog that Disney will begin offering the Disney Premier Passport beginning Thursday, March 10. The initial announcement was made at the annual shareholders meeting. The pass provides admission to the parks at both Disneyland Resort and the Walt Disney World Resort.
At Walt Disney World, the pass provides unlimited admission for a period of one year to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, including the ability to visit multiple parks on the same day; unlimited admission to Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach; unlimited admission to DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (with restrictions) and Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course (with restrictions); parking at all four theme parks; and a subscription to Mickey Monitor, a collectible Passholder-only publication
At Disneyland Resort, the pass offers unlimited admission to both Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure Parks for a period of one year, including the ability to visit multiple parks on the same day; parking at any pay-on-entry parking lot; subscription to Backstage Pass; and complimentary subscription to Disney’s Family Fun Magazine (one per household).
Those who already own a Premium Annual Pass for both resorts will be automatically issued a “Disney Premier Passport” – with an expiration date based on the later of the two annual passes and can upgrade their annual or seasonal pass for one resort to a Disney Premier Passport for an additional fee.
- LegolandLand Florida Opens in October 2011
- Walt Disney World Resort Celebrates U.S. Military in 2010 With Special Ticket, Lodging Offers
- Walt Disney World Resort Announces a Free Disney Gift Card Offer with Select Vacation Packages
- Walt Disney World Vacation Package Savings for Winter 2009, Spring 2010: Special Offer Lets Guests Get Up to 3 Nights Free
- New Holiday Inn at Walt Disney World Resort Offers Cheap Rates