St. James’s Club & Villas, Antigua, a posh resort on a private 100-acre estate; With 147 rooms and 41 hillside villas, St. James’s Club is tucked away on a secluded 100-acre peninsula on the southeastern coast.
The resort’s all-inclusive option brings a very nice Caribbean getaway within your budget, especially if you plan a trip after high season ends, when rates drop and the hotel’s Instant Savings deal comes into effect.
Accommodations include expansive 2 and 3-bedroom villas that are great for large families and groups who enjoy a sense of space.
The Instant Savings package includes: 20% off high-season rates, so that an all-inclusive double room goes for $416/night, with a charge of just $48/night for each child under 11. Royal Suites all-inclusive rates start at $600/night. Bookings must be done by June 30, 2010.
For more information or to book, please visit St. James’s Club & Villas, or call (866) 237-2071.
- Redweek’s Top 3 Timeshare Resort Pools
- Amelia Island Plantation for Families of Five or More Can Engage a Great All-inclusive Package
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: Lodge Kidani Village offers a variety of accommodations including one-, two- and three bedroom villas.
- Occidental Hotels and Resorts All-Inclusive Fall Sale for Big Family Vacations – Save Up To 57 Percent
- The Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld up to 69% Off, Kids Eat Free