Blue Horizons Garden Resort is a very quiet resort, self-catering place with whitewashed bungalows set around lush grounds. For all of 2010, the resort is offering families some very attractive perks (in addition to the already family-friendly amenities like working kitchenettes in each bungalow, board games, a playground, a pool, and lovely Grand Anse beach a short walk away).
What You Get:
- Overnight accommodations
- Up to 2 children under 16 stay for free in their parents’ room
- Up to 2 children under 12 eat for free when parents book a meal plan
- Through April 15, 30% discount on a second, adjoining room
- From April 16-December 15, 50% discount on second, adjoining room — this is great for big families or families traveling together.
- 2 hours’ free babysitting per stay
- Riviera Maya: Suite Upgrade plus 32% savings at Luxe All-Inclusive
- Hyatt Opens a Property in Florida with One and Two-Bedroom Suites Great for Large Families
- Marriott Resort’s “Spring into Savings” Promotion Means Up to 40% Off on Select Stays
- ForbesTraveler Posts 10 Great Family Vacations for 2009
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort Gets AAA Five Diamond Rating