The Ritz-Carlton offers overnight accommodations in two connecting rooms (king and double/double) starting at $518 per night.
The package includes dining for kids up to 12 in all the Ritz-Carlton restaurants (except Norman’s) with every adult entree purchased. Choice of Ritz Kids day for two children (ages 5-12) OR breakfast buffet for two adults and two children at The Vineyard Grill (reservations must be made 24 hours in advance by contacting Ritz Kids Club.)
This family package runs through to June 1, 2010. Enjoy transportation to SeaWorld, Aquatica, Universal Orlando and Wet n’Wild.
Guaranteed late check-out at 2pm.
- Orlando Resort Offers Family Savings
- US Virgin Islands: 50% off 2nd room at great hotels big families can enjoy!
- Sixteen Lodgings Join AAA’s Exclusive List of Five Diamond Award Winners
- ForbesTraveler Posts 10 Great Family Vacations for 2009
- Westin Hotels Love You Family: with Kids Eat Free, daily credits, multiple children discounts