The ALDEN BEACH RESORT & SUITES overlooks the Gulf of Mexico at St. Petes Beach just 10 minutes from downtown St. Petersburg, Florida with it’s museums, shopping, movies, dining and entertainment. This family friendly hotel has direct beach access, has two heated outdoor pools, two whirlpool spas, cookout deck, two lighted tennis courts and lounge. The kids can enjoy basketball, shuffleboard, volleyball or ping pong.
Guests in Bermuda guestrooms (an effiency suite with kitchenette) are allowed to have up to 3 kids 17 and younger stay free of charge when sharing a guestroom with 1 adult.
Guests in Lanai Suites (beachfront) and Nassau (Courtyard area) guestrooms are allowed to have up to 5 kids 17 and younger stay free of charge when sharing a guestroom with 1 adult.
For more information visit www.aldenbeachresort.com
Tripadvisor.com travelers rated this resort an 85% with 215 reviews on file (60 from families.)
- Caribbean: Kids cruise on NCL from $99
- Riviera Maya: Suite Upgrade plus 32% savings at Luxe All-Inclusive
- The Gran Caribe Cancun & Gran Porto Real Playa del Carmen Introduce A Single Parent Program Where Kids Can Stay & Eat Free
- The Holiday Inn Hotel in the Walt Disney World Resort, $69/nights and Kids Eat Free
- Kids Stay, Eat & Play Free at Real’s Two Family Resorts