Veranda Resort & Residences on the island of Providenciales in Turks and Caicos is set to open February. 1 and celebrating with 30% off travel from February 1 through April 10. All-inclusive rates start at $315 per person per night and includes all meals and beverages (aka premium alcohol!). The 10-acre resort is the only five-star hotel with private beachfront cottages and private pools on the island.
The first managed resort by the Grace Bay Resort hotel company, the company behind the famed Grace Bay Club, will be operated as a five-star, fully-inclusive luxury product. All meals and beverages (inclusive of premium alcohol like Grey Goose being served at the bar), on-site children’s programs and non-motorized water sports are included in the rate.
The property is really targeting families looking for a luxury experience with value-adds – the property even offers eight beachfront cottages with private pools that are ideally suited for this type of group travel.
2009 Travel + Leisure: World’s Best Hotels & Resorts,
#1 in Turks & Caicos, #12 in Caribbean
2009 Elite Traveler: Top 101 Suites in the World
2009 Modern Bride: 50 World’s Best Honeymoons, #1 for Best Beach
- Family Vacation at All-inclusive Resorts Means Big Savings
- Free-for-Fall at Nickelodeon Suites Resort: Get a Free Night
- Seven Stars in Providenciales, Turks & Caicos: 25% off and Free Upgrade
- Great Values at Timeshares and Rentals
- Jolly Beach Resorts & Spa with All-Inclusive 50% Off on Antigua