Hyatt is opening a new property on Monday, February 1 – The Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa will open the West Coast of Florida.
Inspired by West Indies style, resort accommodations at the Clearwater property will consist of 250 deluxe, one- and two-bedroom suites with full kitchens great for large families. Resort amenities will include the eco-friendly Sandava Spa, a 24-hour StayFit@Hyatt gym, the Camp Hyatt kids program, indoor and outdoor function space, an eighth floor pool deck with 20 air-conditioned poolside cabanas and a children’s pool, as well as a pool and hot tub on the 16th floor Sky Terrace. Three dining options are available at the resort including a Hyatt signature restaurant, SHOR.
Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa
301 South Gulfview Blvd,
Clearwater, Florida, USA 33767
Tel: 727 373 1234 Fax: 727 441 3672
Our Family Retreat Package includes:
- Daily Full Breakfast for each registered adult
- One complimentary in-room movie
- Beach-themed Welcome Amenity which includes beach toys, popcorn, and a disposable camera to capture all the memories
- Two 1/2 Day Passes to Camp Hyatt for the Kids
- 25% off children’s meals throughout the stay
- Resort Fee included
- 1:00pm Late Checkout
There is also a Grand Opening Promotion
Book a stay in a “Grand Opening Promo” rate category now – April 30, 2010 for travel February 1 – April 30, 2010 and receive a discount of up to 15-percent on room rates. Read the small print on this one.
- Big Family Vacation at Hyatt Resorts with Great Savings
- Hyatt Regency Curaçao Golf Resort, Spa and Marina Opens with 30% Savings
- The Caymans Host the Annual Pirates Festival | Save up to 50% at The Grand Cayman Beach Suites
- Best Hotel and Resort Pools for Kids
- Colony Beach & Tennis Resort of Long Boat Key rates start at $175 a Night