If you’re flexible enough with taking kids out of school – or, they’re being home schooled you should take advantage of these early bird booking incentives. Everything is up for grabs on these last minute deals – cabin upgrades, on-board credits, discounts on excursions and all for booking less than three months out.
Get on the e-mail alerts from the individual cruise lines. you will sometimes get web only deals that last a few days.
Frommers is highlight earlybird cruise incentives for those that can take their kids with them. Norwegian Cruise Line is offering a minimum two-category cabin upgrade on all sailings, and up to a six-category upgrade on select Caribbean sailings in the fall of 2010 (promo code UPGRADE)
PLUS!! Earlybirds can get up to $400 in onboard credit (promo code PGOBC).
Parents willing to pull their kids out of school for two weeks for cultural enrichment should know that Disney Cruise Line is letting kids sail free (except for taxes) on its 10- and 11-night Mediterranean itineraries this spring.
Read more: Frommers
Frommer points out the CheapTickets has a “cruise blowout” going on too!
Check out the Frommer post written by By Suzanne Rowan Kelleher WeJustGotBack.com
- Priceline’s Cruise Deals: Free Upgrades, Kids Sale Free, Cruise Dollars
- Caribbean: Kids free on 2-for-1 Crystal holiday cruise
- CruiseNow.com announces $99 kids fare deal on select Norwegian Cruise Line
- Crystal Cruises: Kids Sail Free on Two Baltic Cruises, Europe
- Crystal Cruises’ 20th Anniversary Promotions