The recently rebranded Hilton Bora Bora Nui in Bora Bora has just unveiled its first two-story overwater bungalows, helping to draw more families to this once-typical couples’ retreat.
The new Presidential Suite bungalows (two in all) are 3,400 square feet and feature private plunge pools on the decks, a choice of three bedrooms and a bathtub with a view.
To celebrate this new chapter for families the resort is launching a Lagoon Safari Family Adventure Package. It starts at $4,100 in a regular room and $5,900 in an over-water bungalow and includes:
* Lagoon Safari, featuring shark feeding, sting-ray petting and exploration of coral gardens
* Complimentary kids’ meals daily
* Daily island breakfast
* Return airport transfers
* baggage handling
* room, VAT and city taxes
This package is available from January 1 through May 31, 2010.
Visit www.hilton.com/frenchpolynesia and use booking code: FAMILY ADV
Families traveling? Fly Air Tahiti Nui through 2010 and take advantage of Air Tahiti Nui’s “Kids Fly Free” offer, including roundtrip airfare for one child under 12 per paying adult.
- St. Lucia: Savings up to 55% on All-Inclusive Fall Package
- Marriott’s Escape Family Package Gives Free Meals up to Four Children
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort, Walt Disney World, packages start at $169/night
- Up to 70% off at the Doubletree Hotel at the Entrance to Universal Orlando
- The Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld up to 69% Off, Kids Eat Free