If you’re like me looking for the right accommodations for a family of five or more can be always interesting. As the kids grow the accommodations become even more important. Disney World is great all around for any family and below you’ll find a list of their resorts for large families.
Here are 4 great options:
Treehouse Villas at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa – Sleeps Up to 9
The Treehouse Villas at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa are stand-alone Disney Deluxe Villas nestled in natural forest glens just around the river bend from the bustling Downtown Disney Area . The 60 three-bedroom vacation homes—elevated 10 feet off the ground on pedestals and beams designed to blend into the lush wilderness environment—sleep 9 Guests and feature modern luxuries such as cathedral ceilings, granite countertops and flat-panel TVs. Scheduled to open summer 2009.
Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels – Sleeps Up to 8 Guests
Relish the roominess of Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels, which include one and two-bedroom villas. Each two-bedroom villa sleeps up to 8 Guests and includes home-like amenities such as a full kitchen, a whirlpool tub, DVD player, washer and dryer. Choose from locations in 6 delightful Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels:
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Moderate Resort Hotel – Sleeps Up to 6 Guests
Spread out and relax in the home-style comfort at The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort! The spacious, secluded Wilderness Cabins sleep up to 6 Guests and feature more than 500 square feet of living, dining and sleeping area, as well as a private patio with BBQ grill and picnic table. The kitchen is fully equipped, but don’t worry about the dishes—we’ll do them for you!
Value Resort Hotel – Sleeps Up to 6 Guests
Enjoy a jazzy location at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort , a Resort Hotel located near Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park . The Disney Resort Hotel’s family suites, which sleep up to 6 Guests, have a separate bedroom, pull-out sofas in the living room, 2 bathrooms and a kitchenette.
- Four great Disney World Options for Families of Five or More
- Walt Disney World Vacation Package Savings for Winter 2009, Spring 2010: Special Offer Lets Guests Get Up to 3 Nights Free
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: Lodge Kidani Village offers a variety of accommodations including one-, two- and three bedroom villas.
- Georgia Residents Get Discounted Rates for Disney World Resorts
- Disney’s Aulani in Hawaii Works Great for Big Families from 5 to 12 members