Last week, the NY Times published a guide to affordable skiing areas throught the country. It highlights 10 North American ski resorts this winter. Special deals, cheap flights and other information are mentioned in the article
Locations include Alta, Aspen, Jason Hole, Jay Peak, Revelstoke, South Lake Tahoe, Sunday River, Whistler, Winter Park and Wolf Creek.
The NY Times “explains why Winter Park remains a family-friendly resort – both unpretentious and affordable.” The article discusses where to stay, eat and shop. One of the locations noted is the Rocky Mountain Inn which has lodgings starting at $79/night that can accommodate up to a big family of 6 people. They also have a promotion for December and March of a 4th night free. More information at: therockymountaininn.com.
- Parent Magazine’s Top 10 Best Snow Resorts for Families including All-Inclusives
- Beaver Creek Loves Kids! Kids Fly Free and Kids Stay Free
- Fourth Night Free at Luxury Resorts & Hotels
- Occidental Hotels and Resorts All-Inclusive Fall Sale for Big Family Vacations – Save Up To 57 Percent
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort, Walt Disney World, packages start at $169/night