The all-inclusive Jolly Beach Resort & Spa, on Antigua’s finest mile-long white sand beach, is offering a 50% savings on stays now through April 15 with rates starting at just $89/person/night, double, including all taxes and service charges.
The all-inclusive rates include accommodations, all meals, snacks and afternoon tea, beverages, non-motorized watersports, activities, kids and teen programs, use of the gym and entertainment. Book by December 11. These advertised discount rates are based on 4 in a room. But, the resort also offers the Junior Suites, each has a king size bed, separate living room and a double balcony.
What you’ll find for the all-inclusive rate:
- Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea, Snacks at the Coconut Grill, and Dinner
- House-brand Beverages and Cocktails
- All Taxes and Service Charges
- Jolly Kidz Club for ages 3 to 12
- Jolly Teenz Club for ages 13 to 16
- Non-motorized Watersports
- Gym and Exercise Classes
- 2 Fresh Water Pools
- Tennis, Basketball and Netball
- Hammock Lounge
- Daily Activities
- Nightly Entertainment
This three-star resort offers activities from watersport lessons on Hobie Cats, pedal boats, kayaks, windsurfers and Sunfish to land sports that include four Omni-Tru tennis courts (lit for night play), two full-court basketball courts and a games room with a pool table and table tennis.
TripAdvisor.com traveler reviews rated 73% with 867 reviews.
- Occidental Grand Punta Cana – All Inclusive from $104
- Wyndham in St. Thomas to Become Fully All-Inclusive by July Offering up to 50% off a second room.
- New Turks and Caicos Resort Gears up for February Opening with 30% off Rate
- Caribbean + Mexico: Up to 50% off Club Med
- Antigua: 20% off all-incl. St. James’s Club & Villas