Stay at the Doubletree Hotel, a Hilton Gran Vacations property, at the entrance to Universal Orlando for 4 days/3 nights at up to 70% off. While you’re there checkout Hilton’s newest timeshare resort, Parc Soleil.
For a 4 day and 3 night mid-week stay you get a $100 certificate toward your next stay at a Hilton Hotel. Right a cross the street is the entrance to Universal Orlando and of course tons of other attractions, recreational venues and more.
That’s just a standard room, but for only $149 (retail value $527) so a connecting room for a big family or family of five or more would be great.
More information at Hilton Grand Vacations
- Orlando: Harry Potter week w/hotel + air from $114/day
- Orlando: Universal Studios Harry Potter Trip
- The Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld up to 69% Off, Kids Eat Free
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort, Walt Disney World, packages start at $169/night
- Carlson’s Country Inns and Suites: 35% off your fall stay