The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort property is situated on 22 acres, has a private beach of the Pacific Ocean, two Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course, and a tennis center. You’ll find a full-service health spa, an outdoor pool and a spa tub.
Guestrooms have balconies, flat-panel tvs, DVD players, refrigerators, double sinks and separate bathtubs and showers.
Rates at this Five-Diamond start at $329 and was rated by travelers on TripAdvisor.com with a 93% (33 reviews.)
The resort has three restaurants: Las Marietas, with authentic mexican cuisine; Sea Breeze Beach Club has contemporary California; and Carolina, their Signature Restaurant with it’s seafood and culinary styles of the Mediterranean.
SPECIAL: Rates from $329 per night. Available for stays all days of the week. Book by November 10 for stays November 5, 2009 – April 25, 2010. Book online, or call 866-924-8704 and reference rate plan SETJLTO with special number 383511. Blackout dates may apply.
The FAMILY PACKAGE: While you enjoy each moment as it unfolds in this tropical paradise, the kids can discover the Family Pool and the Children’s Club “La Tortuga”, where they will find an array of recreational games and activities.
Guests will receive:
- When booking one of the connecting Suites, the connecting room for the children receives a 50% discount. (max. age 18).
- Access to Children’s Club “La Tortuga” (A daily activity schedule is planned for children between 5 and 12, however, children until 5 years old are welcome accompanied by an adult).
- The St. Regis Butler Service.
- The Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld up to 69% Off, Kids Eat Free
- Westin Hotels Love You Family: with Kids Eat Free, daily credits, multiple children discounts
- Hyatt Opens a Property in Florida with One and Two-Bedroom Suites Great for Large Families
- Colony Beach & Tennis Resort of Long Boat Key rates start at $175 a Night
- Georgia Residents Get Discounted Rates for Disney World Resorts