Nikelodeon Family Suites offers a FREE night and $50 resort credit when you stay two nights. This package includes:
* Orlando Hotel – Free-for-Fall Package Stay 2 nights, get the 3rd night free in a 1 or 2-bedroom suite (perfect for a big family getaway)
* One $50 resort credit for food and entertainment a Nick Hotel
The resort is created for the under 4 foot set, their customer service is truly family friendly and the kids will love the bunk room in the suite. Nick Hotel offers two pools, slides, character breakfasts, 4D movies and a whole lot more. With H1N1 around you’ll be happy to know that there are plenty of hand sanitizer stations around the hotel and bathrooms. This is an absolutely terrific vacation for the SpongeBob lover in all of us. There are plenty of kids at this hotel and yours will have a great time.
Call 1-877-642-5111 and ask for code freefall on this special
The Offer based on limited availability now – February 25, 2009. The credit can be used anywhere on property excluding Caricature Artists, Nick Pix, Kid’s Spa, Nick Stuff, Gratuities and Massages. Check the fine details for any other restrictions.
- Disney World New Offer: FREE Dining Plan When Buying Memories Vacation Package
- Colony Beach & Tennis Resort of Long Boat Key rates start at $175 a Night
- Frommers: Family Travel Packages: Colonial Williamsburg & Maryland’s Eastern Shore
- Walt Disney World Vacation Package Savings for Winter 2009, Spring 2010: Special Offer Lets Guests Get Up to 3 Nights Free
- Two Bed-Room Family Suites at Staybridge Suites offers Two Free Nights and Complimentary Breakfast