According to Budgetravel.com Amelia Island Plantation is one of the “Top Affordable Resorts in the USA.”
The 1350-acre Amelia Island Plantation is on Amelia Island and is 9 miles from the historic seaside village of Fernandina Beach. The resort has 72 holes of golf, 23 tennis courts, a full-service salon and spa, two pools, and a nature center.
Accomodations from Inn rooms to condo-style three bedroom villas providing ocean and resort views for any large family to enjoy. Families of five or more may also want to take advantage of the villas with their kitchens and complimentary high-speed internet access.
Guests can enjoy biking seven miles of trail (including an Indian burial ground), fish in freshwater or saltwater on a guided excursion, or seek out the nature center.
All-inclusive packages that include three meals daily at the resort’s nine restaurants, plus golf, tennis, and other activities start at $577 per room per night.
Contact 888/261-6161, aipfl.com.
- 5 Great Hyatt Timeshare Resorts Sleeping Five or More
- Four European Timeshares for Big Family Vacations
- Fourth Night Free at Luxury Resorts & Hotels
- Callaway Gardens Summer Family Adventure starts at $386 for up to a Family of Five
- SeaWorld Marriott Kids Free Vacation Package: Kids Play and Stay Free