The 254-room Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, on the palm-fringed southern coast of St. Lucia, has four dining options (3 restaurants, plus beach grill), five bars, three swimming pools, a full-service spa, tennis center, CocoLand Kidz Klub (with daily activities for kids from infant to 12 years old) and the island’s largest water park.
The Fall Special All-Inclusive package is a 55% savings for a 2 bedroom family connecting suite for sevens days (great for big families and families of five or more) which includes:
- A deluxe oceanview room
- All meals
- A round of paintball at the St. Lucia Paintball park
- $350 Resort Credit (varies depending on booking)
- Roundtrip airport transfers.
- Stay 7 nights and get an additional FREE room for grandparents.
The Savannes Bay property is loaded with family pools and water playgrounds. It was the winner of the 2008 Traveler’s Choice (a Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice Award Winner.) TripAdvisor shows 812 reviews online and an 80% Traveler Rating.
This must be booked by 11/30/2009.
For more information or to book, please visit Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, or call (877) 352-8898.
- Oceanfront suite with kitchen in Myrtle Beach, 40% off
- Two Bed-Room Family Suites at Staybridge Suites offers Two Free Nights and Complimentary Breakfast
- Free-for-Fall at Nickelodeon Suites Resort: Get a Free Night
- Frommers: Southern California Deals: Save On Summer Family Travel
- Orbitz Launches Winter Hotel Blowout Sale With Up to 50% Off at Thousands of Hotels Worldwide