Crystal Cruises is celebrating it’s 20th Anniversary of award winning luxury cruising. In doing so the cruise line is offering a value-rich savings program with an unparalleled price guarantee.
- New 2-For-1 Fares Enjoy 50% savings in all categories on every 2010 sailing.
- Up to $2,000 per couple in “All-Inclusive. As You Wish.” Spending Credits Receive up to $1,000 per person to spend any way you wish. Click here for details
- Free Air Fly free in Business or Economy Class on most 2010 voyages. Click here for details
- Price Guarantee Book early and pay the lowest applicable cruise fare – guaranteed! Click here for details
According to CruiseCritic.com, “Crystal Cruises offers an intriguing, hybrid-style cruise experience. With two ships that carry more than 940 passengers, Crystal has carved out a niche that offers the amenities and activities associated with larger vessels, as well as top-notch dining and service that are part of a luxury experience. Crystal Cruises is particularly known for signature features that include onboard sushi bars, huge wine cellars, paddle tennis, expansive Computer University@Sea labs and one of the best enrichment programs in cruising. And, while its children’s facilities can’t hold a candle to big-ship lines like Disney Cruise Line and Royal Caribbean, Crystal offers the best program for children in the luxury market.”
According to Fodors, “Dedicated facilities for children and teens from ages 3 to 17 are staffed by counselors during holiday periods, select summer sailings, and when warranted by the number of children booked.”
This is decidedly a luxury cruise experience. Children under 3 is not permitted.
- Crystal Cruises: Kids Sail Free on Two Baltic Cruises, Europe
- Cunard and Regent Top Zagat’s First Cruise Line Survey
- Caribbean: Kids free on 2-for-1 Crystal holiday cruise
- CruiseNow.com announces $99 kids fare deal on select Norwegian Cruise Line
- Nickelodeon and Norwegian Cruise Line Partner to Deliver the Ultimate Family Experience with Nickelodeon at Sea Exclusively on Norwegian Cruise Line