According to Travel and Leisure you can book “the most basic room category at the Grand Velas All-Suites and Spa Resort and receive a double upgrade. Up to two kids under 16 stay for free in their parents’ room.”
This includes: double upgrade to ocean-view Ambassador Suite, based on availability, all meals and beverages, including alchohol, 24 hour room services and all non-motorized activities.
Price is approx $300 person per night, book by December 24, 2009. For more information visit Grand Velas All-Suites and Spa Resort or call 888-210-9591.
When I contacted the resort about a family of five or more, they were more than happy to accommodate. The resort would book two rooms (connecting doors if available) and allow for two kids under 16 in each room staying for free. The savings would still be substantial.
Of course, there are kids programs, snorkeling, beach, pool, a swim with the dolphins and more. You could also take a day trip to the ancient Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza. Named one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Chichen Itza is among the most visited attractions in the Yucatan.
Valid from June 19, 2009- December 24, 2009
Regular price: $440 per person/per night
Double Occupancy Adult: $300 per person/night. You are saving 32% per night. 2 Children 16 and under stay free (sharing suite with parents)
*Minumum stay 3 nights
- Wyndham Upgrades Riviera Maya Properties, Introduces New Family Rooms
- Caribbean + Mexico: Up to 50% off Club Med
- Seven Stars in Providenciales, Turks & Caicos: 25% off and Free Upgrade
- Grenada’s Blue Horizons Garden Resort Where Kids stay/eat free and 50% off 2nd suite
- Two Bed-Room Family Suites at Staybridge Suites offers Two Free Nights and Complimentary Breakfast