Guests who book a balcony stateroom on select MSC Cruises’ 2009-10 Caribbean itineraries of MSC Poesia can save up to 50 percent off a connecting balcony stateroom.
This Family Plan offer applies for adjoining Category 9, 10 or 11 Balcony Superior staterooms (accommodating up to four guests) on most 5-, 7- and 10-night MSC Poesia 2009-10 Caribbean cruises beginning Nov. 10, 2009. Family Plan rates for four start at $625 per person.
Cruise itineraries include destinations in the Eastern and Western Caribbean and Panama, including ports like San Juan, Puerto Rico; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Tortola, British Virgin Islands; Georgetown, Grand Cayman; Montego Bay, Jamaica; King’s Wharf, Bermuda; Willemstad, Curacao; Oranjestad, Aruba; Cartagena, Colombia; St. John’s, Antigua; Cristobal, Panama; Basseterre, St. Kitts; Bridgetown, Barbados; Fort de France, Martinique; Cristobal, Panama; Puerto Limon, Costa Rica; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; and Playa del Carmen, Mexico.
Deal Dates: June 02, 2009 – December 31, 2009
- Marriott Resort’s “Spring into Savings” Promotion Means Up to 40% Off on Select Stays
- Disney Fantasy Sets Sail in April 2012 – Disney Cruise Line 2012 Itineraries Open for Booking
- Caribbean: Kids cruise on NCL from $99
- Disney Cruise Line Sets Sail for America’s Last Frontier: Disney Wonder Bound for Alaska in 2011
- Kids Sail Free in the Mediterranean on Disney Magic