Atlanta mom and meeting planner, Lynn Yost, runs cruisinmom.com with her long time friend Suzanne Alea. For several years now she has been booking Atlanta families onto Disney and Royal Caribbean cruises at big savings. We went one year on a 7-day Eastern Caribbean cruise. It was the best vacation we had in years. My three kids had a ball and we had a great deal.
Lynn and Suzanne made it a stress-free, wonderful family vacation. The prices were very competitive, the advise invaluable and the treatment made us feel like VIPS.
This year they are offering two 7-day Royal Caribbean “Spring Break” Cruises; one is the new Oasis of the Seas (Eastern Caribbean) leaving on April 3rd; and the other is on the Freedom of the Seas (Western Caribbean) leaving the on April 4th.
The moms also are offering a unique 5-day Disney cruise with 2 stops at Castaway Cay setting sail on May 30th 2010.
Mention Big Family Vacations and they will gift you $25 onboard credit.
Don’t miss out.
- The Cruise Critic Awards for 2009 – Royal Caribbean Tops as Best Family Cruise Line
- Caribbean: Kids free on 2-for-1 Crystal holiday cruise
- Disney Fantasy Sets Sail in April 2012 – Disney Cruise Line 2012 Itineraries Open for Booking
- Frommers Highlights Great Deals on Family Cruises from Kids Sailing Free and On-Board Credits to 75% off some Rates
- Crystal Cruises’ 20th Anniversary Promotions