ForbesTraveler has named 10 Most Kid-Friendly Cities in America. I
particularly like San Diego’s Wild Animal park with their sleep over
program is called “Roar and Snore” helping to make the southern
California city one of the “best places in America for a family vacation.”
Of course their list builds from there and includes 10 urban areas that according to ForbesTraveler can’t be beat for kid-friendly activities.
Their list includes some obvious picks like Orlando (with their amusement parks), Washington D.C. (civics and history) and the Big Apple itself – new York City.
The top ten list includes:
San Diego, California – visitor information
Orlando, Florida – visitor information
Hampton Roads, Virginia – visitor information
New York City, New York – visitor information
Hershey, Pennsylvania – visitor information
Chicago, Illinois – visitor information
San Francisco, California – visitor information
San Antonio, Texas – visitor information
Washington, D.C. – visitor information
Las Vegas, Nevada – visitor information
Read their story here and see the slideshow here.
- Sixteen Lodgings Join AAA’s Exclusive List of Five Diamond Award Winners
- Forbes Traveler Names North America’s Most Bike-Friendly Cities
- 2010’s Top 10 Beaches in the United States
- Frommer’s List of Family-Friendly Hotels in Washington, D.C.
- Forbes Traveler’s Top Ten Vampire Vacations