Bay Lake Tower’s crescent-shaped tower boasts some of the most dramatic Walt Disney World views available, offering panoramas of an amenity-filled courtyard, the picturesque lakefront beyond or one of the most beloved theme parks on Earth, Magic Kingdom. The 15-story, ultra-modern Disney Vacation Club resort combines elegant accommodations with home-like conveniences ideal for families. The sleek new property, scheduled to open soon (as early as end of August), is connected to the iconic Disney’s Contemporary Resort via covered walkway allowing guests to enjoy the hotel’s restaurants, merchandise locations and monorail station.
The floorplans and online videos have described it was 1-2 and 3 bedroom suites that would work well for large families and two families on vacation sharing accommodations. Bay Lake has fantastic views of Magic Kingdom® Park or beautiful Bay Lake, including a great view of Magic Kingdom’s fire works from the suites veranda.
You will find a 3-d rendered video of the facilities here.
The one bedroom vacation home (accommodates 5) has:
- Two full bathrooms
- Sleeps up to five
- Master bedroom suite with king-size bed, and connecting bathroom with whirlpool tub
- Queen-size sofa bed and sleeper chair in living room
- Flat-panel TV and DVD player in living room, and flat-panel TV in master bedroom
- Full kitchen includes: coffeemaker, dinnerware, glassware, flatware, pots and pans, microwave, toaster, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher and more
- Laundry area contains stacked washer and dryer
- Private balcony or porch
They also have a two-Bedroom Vacation Home (accomodates 9), Two-Bedroom Lockoff Vacation Home (designed as a one bedroom with a studio – total accomodates 9), and a 2-Story Grand Villa Vacation Home (accommodates 12).
Dining on site includes:
Character Dining: Chef Mickey’s
Dine with Chef Mickey as he cooks up a bountiful display of delicious dishes for his buffet.
Signature Dining: California Grill
Enjoy a spectacular view and world-class dining inspired by a west-coast fusion of American cuisine.
Casual Dining: The Wave
Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, this menu combines sensational dining ideas with fresh, healthful choices and exciting world flavors.
Quick Service Restaurant: Tempo Grab and Go
Tuck into a hot or cold sandwich, salads and desserts at this quick service location.
For a refreshing drink or specialty cocktail, stop by this poolside oasis at Bay Cove Pool.
The resorts benefits are Disney World standards from Extra Magic Hours to it’s Magical Express services. The zero-entry pool with slide is uniquely it’s own magic and a 3-d rendered video is online as well here.
Walt Disney World Resort is in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. (Kent Phillips, photographer)
- Two Bed-Room Family Suites at Staybridge Suites offers Two Free Nights and Complimentary Breakfast
- Rooms for 5 or More at Disney World
- Walt Disney World Resort Announces a Free Disney Gift Card Offer with Select Vacation Packages
- Disney World New Offer: FREE Dining Plan When Buying Memories Vacation Package
- Family Friendly Orlando Hotels that Sleep 5 or more