New for the summer swim season at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park are Beachcomber Shacks..
“CHILLING” AT TYPHOON LAGOON: New for the summer swim season at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park are Beachcomber Shacks – “premium spaces” that provide shade and comfortable seating for six people, all-day drink mugs, an ice chest stocked with bottled water, towels, locker, and a service attendant to bring food and beverage orders. All-day rentals are $250 plus tax and can be booked in advance by calling 407-WDW-PLAY. If available, they can be rented at Typhoon Lagoon on the day of visit.
- Disney Offers Premier Passport – Great for Big Families that are Disney Fanatics
- Best Hotel and Resort Pools for Kids
- Four Great Water Parks in Orlando
- Kids Stay, Eat & Play Free at Real’s Two Family Resorts
- Disneyland Hotel Renovations Include Swimming, Dining, Tower Upgrades