Southern Cross Ranch, an all-inclusive Bed and Breakfast Ranch, is located just a few hours southeast of Atlanta. This family-owned and operated horse farm is heaven on earth for both its animals and it’s many guests. They’ve raised quality Paint and Quarter horses for over 25 years. But, for more than the last fifteen years they have welcomed guests and shared their joy for these magnificent beasts. They’ve had testimonials from as far away as Canada and Germany. The food, staff and accommodations have been well spoken for. It’s extremely family friendly – even for those not riding horses.
Great Deals on Select Nights in August (riding plans)
Book a room on a riding plan (they have non-riding plans too), stay in the following date range and save! Valid date range: 8/19-9/3, 2009. The longer you stay the better the deal:
2-nights: Free room upgrade (this option not valid 8/28 & 29)
3-nights: 3rd night is FREE
4-nights: 4th night FREE + room upgrade for all nights
Discounted night must be a night of equal or lesser value. Act soon – Offer expires on 8/1/2009 but may end sooner. There are some restrictions. Children 4 and up range is probably best. The have an All-inclusive plan as well. Expiration date: 08/01/2009
- Riviera Maya: Suite Upgrade plus 32% savings at Luxe All-Inclusive
- Priceline’s Cruise Deals: Free Upgrades, Kids Sale Free, Cruise Dollars
- Wyndham in St. Thomas to Become Fully All-Inclusive by July Offering up to 50% off a second room.
- Occidental Hotels and Resorts All-Inclusive Fall Sale for Big Family Vacations – Save Up To 57 Percent
- Orlando: Harry Potter week w/hotel + air from $114/day