Having grown up in New York City. I wasn’t surprised to see it make the list. As Crai Bower wrote in his article, “The answer lies in the current civic efforts to add bike trails along streets and avenues, and the sheer numbers—100,000 mount bicycles every day, by far the greatest number of bike commuters of any city on the continent. To tour Central Park on a car-free Sunday should be high on any cyclist’s bucket list.”
New York City
San Diego, Ca.
- Forbe Traveler’s 10 Most Kid-Friendly Cities in America
- New Report Ranks Top U.S. Cities for Bedbug Infestations
- Forbes Traveler Tells Us Where the Monsters Are
- Forbes Traveler’s Top Ten Vampire Vacations
- Dude Ranches lacking Dudes and Dudettes, plus ForbesTraveler’s 15 Top Dude Ranches