I love Disney and with 3 kids it gets hard to manage hotel bookings even here.We’ve been at least 8 times to Disney World over the past 14 years and living in Atlanta makes it a relatively easy drive to Orlando. The first time we stayed off-property at a moderate chain hotel with shuttles to the park. That was the first and last time for that. Since then we only stay on property and began with the value resorts (The All Stars.) That was when we had one and then two kids.
We moved up the ladder to moderates like the Colorado Springs and Port Orleans. But, with three kids the one room deals don’t quite cut it.
For families with 3 or more kids there is the Disney All Star Resort Family Suites. Two rooms that can accommodate up to six guests. The Master bedroom has a King bed, desk and TV. The Main sitting area has a TV and a sofa that opens into a double bed and a chair with ottoman that converts into two single beds.
The suite rates start at $184 a night, but can be double the standard room rate depending on time of year. But, there is a lot more space here and your own kitchenette area (w/ refrigerator, microwave, sink and coffemaker.) Getting out in the morning using two full baths is also a blessing.
More information at Disney World
- Two Bed-Room Family Suites at Staybridge Suites offers Two Free Nights and Complimentary Breakfast
- New Holiday Inn at Walt Disney World Resort Offers Cheap Rates
- The Holiday Inn Hotel in the Walt Disney World Resort, $69/nights and Kids Eat Free
- Verdanza Hotel in San Juan, One of the Top Ten New Caribbean Hotels for Families
- Hotel rooms that sleep 5 or more close to Euro Disney, Disneyland Paris