Hi All. Thanks for visiting. We just uploaded the site for a “soft open” and expect to have content up by the weekend. Have patience we’ll get there together… follow us on twitter @bigfamvacations.
Search Our Site
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Watch - Ebola in Democratic Republic of the Congo June 8, 2018An outbreak of Ebola is occurring in the Bikoro area, Equateur province in the northwest corner of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC). Cases have also been found in nearby Iboko and the large city of Mbandaka.
- Alert - Yellow Fever in Brazil May 17, 2018There is a large, ongoing outbreak of yellow fever in multiple states of Brazil. Travelers to Brazil should protect themselves from yellow fever by getting yellow fever vaccine at least 10 days before travel, and preventing mosquito bites.
- Warning - Health Infrastructure Breakdown in Venezuela May 15, 2018CDC recommends that travelers avoid all nonessential travel to Venezuela. The country is experiencing outbreaks of infectious diseases, and adequate health care is currently not available in most of the country.
- Watch - Hajj and Umrah in Saudi Arabia May 7, 2018Because of the crowds, mass gatherings such as Hajj and Umrah are associated with unique health risks. Before you go, you should visit a travel health specialist for advice, make sure you are up to date on all routine and travel-related vaccines, and learn about other health and safety issues that could affect you during […]
- Watch - Measles in the Philippines May 2, 2018There is an outbreak of measles in the Philippines. Travelers to the Philippines should make sure they are vaccinated against measles with the MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine.