Hi All. Thanks for visiting. We just uploaded the site for a “soft open” and expect to have content up by the weekend. Have patience we’ll get there together… follow us on twitter @bigfamvacations.
Search Our Site
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Alert - Ebola in Democratic Republic of the Congo October 19, 2018There is an outbreak of Ebola in the North Kivu (Kivu Nord) and Ituri provinces in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).
- Alert - Monkeypox in Nigeria October 18, 2018An outbreak of monkeypox has been ongoing since September 2017 in Nigeria. Travelers to Nigeria should protect themselves from monkeypox by washing hands often with soap and water, and avoiding contact with animals or people that may be sick.
- Warning - Earthquake and Tsunami in Indonesia October 11, 2018Because of the recent earthquake and tsunami that struck Indonesia on September 28, travelers to the province of Central Sulawesi may experience serious health and safety risks, and medical care may not be available. CDC recommends that travelers avoid all nonessential travel to the province of Central Sulawesi, Indonesia.
- Watch - Leptospirosis in Israel September 14, 2018There is an outbreak of leptospirosis in northern Israel (Golan Heights). Travelers at highest risk are those exposed to contaminated fresh water like lakes and rivers in the affected area, such as through swimming, wading, kayaking, or rafting.
- Watch - Measles in Brazil August 28, 2018A measles outbreak has been reported in Brazil. CDC recommends that travelers to Brazil protect themselves by making sure they are vaccinated against measles.